Folding Polycarbonate Partition
- A simple 3-panel folding room divider which can be positioned straight or in any non-linear shape such as zig-zag, curved and L-shape.
- The Polycarbonate panels allow light transmission from 12%-82% depending upon color selection.
- Strong and durable providing greater protection against breakage. The impact strength is 10-17 times that of Plexiglas.
- Panels offer outstanding UV protection both through the surface and in colour fading.
- Can maintain their properties from an extreme temperature range from 40C to 120C (-40F to 248F).
- Supplied with both support bases and wheels – you choose.
- The frame of the room divider is constructed of extruded lightweight aluminum profiles joined with cast aluminum corners joints for light weight strength and durability.
- Non-marking, low profile casters provide low clearance, meaning additional noise reduction and a lower centre of gravity for extra stability.
- Hang objects such as artwork, photos, whiteboards etc. over the top of the acoustic folding room divider to make mobile galleries, information walls or classrooms.